be a lemming.
follow the fox.

28 February 2010

+ ode to sondre

I'd like to share with all ten of you my lover Sondre Lerche. He is from the exotic country of Norway and he could take of PaulMcCartney with his smoothy smoothy voice.

I very strongly urge you to go and buy this album, as opposed to illegally downloading it, because he is from Norway, this is a half cocked effort (yes all you immature children, be amused at my usage of a 'naughty word') to make him rich enough so he can come to Australia so I can follow him on his minor tour.
He also did a couple songs with ReginaSpektor, who I would emphasize my lesbionic tendencies for, which are lovely. But YouTube and maybe hit him into HypeMachine.com (link down the bottom of my page).



I didn't want to, but I picked my favourite five. And they're all amazing because they're all so different! Sondre is quite the genre spanner.

  1. Human Hands - Featuring the FaceDown Quartet
  2. Modern Nature - Featuring the FaceDown Quartet
  3. Off my Feet - Duper Sessions
  4. Stupid Memory
  5. To Be Surprised
He is quite the master of everything musically wonderful.
Please go make him rich so I can marry him and share your generously donated wealth. 


Stay Tuned.
life's narcissistic narrator.
+ the red fox.

-OVER AND OUT-

No comments:

Post a Comment