be a lemming.
follow the fox.

20 February 2010

+ writers blogk.

I would just like to announce that I have writers blocgk.
It's like writers block but for people who aren't paid, are amateurs, and attempt to write things on the internet. 
The past week I have come up with nothing. I have said to myself, "I'll write about that when I get home", and I never do. It's almost as if I have had no thoughts at all.  Which has made me wonder if I'm a robot bound under the three laws of robotics, and then I realize I'm meant to be listening in physics class. 
So hit me (not with your rhythm sticks for all those 80s song enthusiasts) with ideas. Bombard me like Rutherford's subatomic particles experiment. But don't literally bombard me with ideas, because it's pointy, and I don't want to run the risk of a kind of talk back radio show, but ridiculously unsuccessful. 
Actually on second thoughts. Rather than rapidly backspace, just don't suggest anything.
Your lack of involvement is severely appreciated.


Stay Tuned.
life's narcissistic mind-numb narrator.
+ the red fox.


-OVER AND OUT-

No comments:

Post a Comment