be a lemming.
follow the fox.

11 March 2010

+ spite purchases.

GutenTag.

I was standing in line for the school 'Cafe' frantically eliminating food from the menu in my mind when I hear this painful year ten girl yapping in her artificially high voice.
"Yeah, like he came to my house and is like, yeah, like he goes I wanna see your room. hehehe...." blahblahblah - preteen. Well this particular girl pisses me off to no end. Flirting with teachers, ridiculously simple and immature, the kind who dips her face in foundation paint every morning and paints on the mascara. Disgusting. Apparently not to the boy who wants her in his pants in her room though...ugh. She accidentally nudges me, fails to apologize and then goes on her food spiel about how much shes dying to have a meat pie, cause you know she's "been on like a diet like thing for like eva". I glance at the glass case: one meat pie left.
The lady at the counter shouts "NEXT" in her suddenly authoritative voice - simply cause she's wearing an apron - and what do I do. Out of spite. Just to make that girls life that little bit more inconvenient, I order that last pie.
What compelled me to do that? Spite Spite Spite. Because I could. Because I saw the opportunity and thought, HA, wouldn't that suck to be you biiiiatch. What I didn't think about was the fact that I had bought this meat pie, and I didn't even want it. But I was fine with that, because she wanted it, and I had it.
I love it. I had a small Cruella DeVil moment (like after she pinches all of the 101 spotty puppies) afterwards and had a small cheeky sniggle to myself. In a way, she got what she wanted, she continued her "like diet" (some special diet? similar to the CSIRO diet?) and that will probably suit her shallow girl using 'boyf'.
It may of slightly decreased the enjoy-ability of her lunch, but it definitely made mine. Is that horrible??

Stay Tuned.
life's narcissistic narrator.
+ the red fox.

-OVER AND OUT-

1 comment:

  1. haha! i love this, scrolling through your archives is much better than studying (even at 1am) i often do things out of spite, and i won't lie, i enjoy it. revel in it even.

    keep the post's a-coming hannah! however detrimental the effect it may have on my studying habits :)

    ReplyDelete