be a lemming.
follow the fox.

10 January 2010

+ scrubbed up.

That's right. We're wearing scrubs.  And we scrub up nicely I think. 
And we look like we should be the cast of a new sitcom. 
We took the pictures, but a friend of mine (thankyou beth) compiled it all into the introduction of what looks like a new asian drama series where tessa.m. (the only non-asian funnily enough) is the FES or Raj Kuthrapolji. It goes for 13 seconds so don't be obnoxious and not click it because you're so precious about download time. Be a darl and hit play. 





"Sorry, I can't shake your hand. I just scrubbed up."


Oh and just quickly. I was wearing my scrubs the morning after we took all of these photos, because I slept in them. So I was looking tired and ratty and the doorbell rang. Of course as it always does when you're looking your best...*sigh*
So I clamber down to answer it and it's one of the many tradies that continually roam through this house. Except these two sparkies (young and gorgeous might add) looked a little taken back and immediately uncomfortable when I opened my door in scrubs and puffing from running across my humble house that stretches over a timezone. So the first sparkie immediately apologises as if he's interrupted me in theatre or something. Which I found odd, and then he says "you can go resume whatever you were doing now. Sorry, again." uhh..I'm 17, too young to be an intern, and very muchly too young to be a surgeon thankyou sparky. But I thought it was interesting. 







Stay Tuned.
life's narcissistic narrator.
+hann.


-OVER AND OUT-

No comments:

Post a Comment